Tell us about your special connection made on board and you could be our next featured blogger!
Share your story below in 500-1,000 words.
About This BlogThe journey of a Princess cruise not only offers a relaxing retreat from which to explore the world but oftentimes the creation of new, lifelong friends or a touching reconnection with others. We constantly hear such stories from our passengers and crew, and each week throughout 2013 we'll share a tale about personal bonds that occurred on a Princess cruise. Will you share your experience?
Linked by the Sea Stories
- From Witnesses to Friends
- “We Could be Cousins”
- They Have a Map!
- Not Single for Long on the Love Boat
- “Look Me Up, if You’re Ever in Town.”
- “You’re Working for Me Now”
- Long-Lost Sides of the Family Tree Reunite
- Christmas in the Caribbean Brings College Sweethearts Together
- Shipmates Become as Close as Family
- Turndown Chocolates in Reverse
- Six Bobs and Counting
- Is that Simon Cowell?
- Super Fans of Arny G
- Crazy, Lucky Love
- Brooklyn Pals Reconnect in the Outback
- Touched by Dominic
- Meeting My Perfect Match
- “Do You Know Danny Reznich?”
- Clicking Over a Kilt